Elizabeths Embroidery’s Savings Club
Helping spread the cost of School uniform for Parents and Carers
Terms and Conditions
1. In these terms and conditions we/our means Elizabeths Embroidery.
2. Payments made onto the savings club card can be made up until the 30th of June; any money saved on this scheme must be used as a transaction or part of a transaction, any balance remaining will be transferred to a second issue.
3a. Any payments made on this savings scheme are final and can not be refunded; they can only be used as a transaction or part of a transaction made at Elizabeths Embroidery.
3b. Any savings on this scheme are only able to be redeemed once in either a full transaction or as part of a transaction. Any money left on this card after being redeemed is balance transferred to a new issue.
4. Lump sum payments can be made by cash or Debit/Credit card to this scheme, payments can be made over the phone as we will keep a record of payments made as a part of this scheme.
5. As a precaution we will be keeping a record of all payments made as a part of this scheme at Elizabeths Embroidery, the records of the company are final.
6a. This card is the responsibility of the owner and Elizabeths Embroidery can not be held responsible for lost or damaged cards.
6b. This card is your record and must be presented each time a payment and/or purchase is made.
7a. When making a transaction or using as part of a transaction this club card and all receipts must be shown.
7b. Savings club card must be produced and surrendered when purchasing goods and proof of identity may be asked for when goods are been collected
8. If any of your circumstances change such as contact details please let us know as soon as possible, either at Elizabeths Embroidery or alternatively by calling us on 01642 674973.
9. Elizabeths Embroidery reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions as and when the business dictates. In the course of any changes Elizabeths Embroidery will publish all current Terms and Conditions on our website for your inspection.
10. All rights are reserved. The conditions above do not affect your statutory rights according to English Law.