The life of your order
Have you ever wondered what happens to your order once you have placed it?
• You place your order, either via the Internet, our school shop or phone.
• Your order is taken to the stockroom to be checked & stock ordered if necessary.
• Once your full order is in stock, it is combined with other orders from the same school – our machines can embroider many garments at once.
• The embroidery machine is prepared with the correct thread colours and carefully programmed with your school logo.
• Your garments are precisely “framed” (a hoop that holds the garment in the machine) then skillfully loaded onto the embroidery machine.
• The machine embroiders your logo.
• If your garments require initials they are collected together and stages 4, 5 & 6 are repeated on the individual initial embroidery machine.
• Every garment is hand finished to remove excess thread, lovingly checked, and quality controlled.
• Each order is individually folded and bagged with your original order form, and filed for collection from us, or delivery to your school, or home.
• You’re advised as soon as your order is ready, by text or email. You’ll be delighted with the result!
Over normal term time we aim to complete this process within 2 weeks. In the “back to school” period this can take much longer which is why we always beg you to order early and to bear with us in the crazy time !
Ever since we opened in 1990 no child has gone back to school without the majority of their uniform provided they have ordered before the guaranteed deadline date, so you can be assured your order is in very safe, expert hands.